MoU with European University Cyprus
The Academy is delighted to announce the signing of a Memorandum of Understanding on the 12th April 2016, for collaboration in the forensic medical sciences with the European University Cyprus. Professor Vanezis is seen signing the agreement with Professor Andreas Efstathiou, Vice Rector. Professor Dr Ioannis Patrikios, the deputy Dean of the Medical Faculty is also shown between the two signatories in the photograph following the signing.
We warmly welcome and look forward to close collaboration in our academic activities with European University Cyprus. We are sure that our activities will bring important mutual benefits for our institutions.
Institutions and organisations with which the Academy also has MOU’s or close ties include:
- Tung Wah College (Hong Kong PRC)
- University of Crete (Greece)
- University of Verona (Italy)
- University Kebangsaan Malaysia (Malaysia)
- International Committee of the Red Cross
- Narvik University College